The modern business landscape is evolving rapidly, with more and more organizations shifting their processes, user data, corporate data, and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions to SaaS applications.
In order to ensure the security of these vital services, it is important to monitor the security posture of these services. To streamline and manage this process, Mondoo has released a revolutionary SaaS security posture management (SSPM) solution.
This open source solution, combined with xSPM capabilities and an open public registry of policies for SaaS, provides organizations with the assurance that their SaaS applications are secure and up-to-date. With this revolutionary solution from Mondoo, organizations can confidently ensure the security of their SaaS applications.
Why SSPM is Important
SSPM automates the security of SaaS platforms and monitors performance, giving IT workers the power to prevent data breaches and reduce the risks of SaaS applications. According to Gartner, businesses will spend $195 billion on SaaS in 2023, a 17% increase from 2022.
Explodingtopics.com also reports that SaaS adoption is growing rapidly, making SSPM an even more important tool for businesses to implement.
What Makes Mondoo’s SSPM Different
Mondoo’s open SSPM is based on a trusted open source foundation and helps continuous monitoring for misconfigurations of cloud-based SaaS applications. Mondoo offers a few distinct advantages for securing your SaaS environment better:
Automate and Get Real-Time Visibility with Mondoo
Fixing security misconfigurations is a challenging task that requires constant monitoring and proactive remediation. It’s important to find an SSPM solution that makes this process easier and faster.
- Mondoo’s SSPM solution removes the blind spots and provides real-time visibility across SaaS spread, all in one platform.
- It also provides command-line security capabilities for the DevSecOps team.
- Scan top cloud-based platforms such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, GitHub, GitLab, Slack, and Okta.
Integrated Security Experience with Mondoo xSPM
SaaS security is not independent and requires an all-encompassing security solution to manage the security posture. Extensible security posture management (xSPM) is a collection of open source methods and technologies meant to assist enterprises in ensuring the security and compliance of their infrastructure.
- This encompasses cloud, SaaS, and on-premises infrastructure, as well as a single platform for all mission-critical business infrastructures.
- In addition to the open source foundation, Mondoo provides a wealth of shared knowledge and industry-leading policies, which are complemented by the platform's dashboards and wide range of integrations.
- Mondoo is the only platform with an extensible open source engine to accomplish SaaS security.
Complete Visibility into SaaS Infrastructure Configuration with Mondoo
Modern SaaS apps have hundreds of configurations that control sensitive activities. It is essential to constantly collect data on the resources and configurations across all the SaaS systems.
- Mondoo's asset inventory offers a continuously configurable inventory of your SaaS infrastructure and helps you discover any asset in your infrastructure instantly.
- This data is useful to get the present state of the service and monitor for changes over time.
- With Mondoo, you can monitor your whole infrastructure for changes and maintain an updated inventory.
- Mondoo enables you to effortlessly snapshot all important information on assets and services, preventing the loss of critical data during an attack.
Customizable Security with Mondoo
When it comes to security, every business has unique needs. That's why we're proud to offer a fully customizable solution that grows with your business.
- With Mondoo, you can assess your organization's compliance with data security and privacy regulations, ensuring that all your SaaS applications are in compliance with the latest standards.
- Our platform provides instant access to an extensive repository of pre-written policies with full CIS coverage for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace within our Open Security Registry.
- This makes it easy to get started with security in just minutes, while also providing the flexibility to tailor or create your own policies with modern GraphQL-based language for custom policy creation.
- This approach empowers your security team to create custom policies that are tailored to your business and application requirements.
Extensible Open Source Security with Mondoo
At Mondoo, we believe that security should be accessible to everyone. That's why we're excited to offer an extensible open source solution that can be used to secure anything with an API.
- Our platform is built on open source security projects (cnquery and cnspec) with contributions from OSS community members and provides access to an extensive repository of pre-written policies.
- With Mondoo's modern GraphQL-based language for custom policy creation, you can extend our solution to fit your unique needs.
- And with Mondoo's DevOps-friendly integration, you can collaborate with ease and streamline your workflow.
Mondoo's SSPM solution stands out in the market by offering automation, real-time visibility, integrated security experience, complete visibility into SaaS infrastructure configuration, customizable security, and an extensible open source security platform.
By adopting Mondoo's SSPM solution, organizations can ensure that their cloud-based SaaS applications are secure, comply with the latest standards, and provide flexibility to tailor or create their security policies with modern GraphQL-based language for custom policy creation.
Don't wait until it's too late to secure your SaaS applications. Sign up for Mondoo's free plan today and experience the benefits of our SSPM solution. With no timed trials and no lock-in, you can see for yourself how our platform can automate and manage SaaS security, provide real-time visibility, offer customizable security, and more. Sign up now.